Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
In Information Systems, you'll connect and empower every aspect of our global organization through excellence in technology and services. This includes investing in growth-enabling solutions as well as systems that integrate our supply chain from procurement to manufacturing, and customer service to logistics. You'll help Mondelēz International implement the right business capabilities, powered by better information
Responsible for system activities within the Manufacturing business process area. This includes the analysis, design, and governance of implementation of system changes to increase effectiveness and efficiency aligned with corporate strategies. Colleague will work in a cross-functional environment and collaborate closely with Global / Regional ITS and BPE (Business Process Excellence) teams to optimize both SAP and integrated non-SAP systems and processes. Position will require both strong technical skills and business acumen to facilitate/support the development of technology and capability changes in Manufacturing apps and technology. Position must understand integration points within an integrated ERP system (i.e. SAP ECC), standalone, SAAS, and control systems. Good working knowledge of Manufacturing systems and business processes with focus on Inventory Management and Workforce Management (Time and Attendance and Scheduling).
- Translate business needs into functional requirements. Define what the capability must achieve including how to measure success.
- Responsible that solutions are robust, strategically aligned and efficient to deliver and maintain.
- Understand the connection of the process and solutions, upstream and downstream
- Implement best practices to continually improve performance of solutions, to achieve the long term strategic goals.
- Deep understanding of the solutions supporting the Manufacturing business processes.
- Responsible to ensure system integrity and design is upheld and changes verified.
- Troubleshoot and implement solutions to complex requirements.
- Create and maintain plans to best enable longevity and performance of systems architecture and deliver key business drivers.
- Collaborate with the relevant partners and stakeholders to ensure project and operational performances are met.
- Own global solution and understand E2E business work processes to develop fit-for-use applications
- Working with globally distributed, cross-functional teams to understand new business requirements/gaps and design new solutions.
- Helping the business understand system impacts to process improvements and changes
- Writing functional specifications
- Creating and executing test scripts on new and existing functionality
- Working with external partners to implement new functionality according to business requirements
- Completing or overseeing SAP and non-SAP technical an d application changes
- Preparing documentation and conducting training
KPIs / Dimensions
- Adherence to ITS architecture and application standards including security.
- Lower overall TCO
- Business Process Automation
Targets / Dimensions
- Solution TCO
- Adoption rate (Adoption Rate %)
- GE %
- Waste %
- 7-10 years of experience supporting manufacturing IT Solutions.
- Proven knowledge of IT Solution Architecture, Manufacturing Work Processes, and Manufacturing IT/OT Environments.
- Able to influence others based on earned respect and experience. Effectively negotiates with others for actions or buy-in to maximize win-win outcomes. Ensure the sharing of 'appropriate lessons learned'.
- Interacts with senior management from business and technology disciplines to keep them informed appropriately and present and deliver highly complex solutions as needed.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Worked in manufacturing environment.
- Worked in Inventory/Workforce management
- Multi-country stakeholder management and delivery is important.
- Worked in SAP material management environment
Key Leadership / Functional Competencies
- Decision quality
- Business acumen
- Learning on the fly
- Problem solving
- Intellectual horsepower
- Innovation management
- Global ITS Applications & Infrastructure standards
- Cyber Security Standards,
- Control System Standards
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.