Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands . That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
Strategy is where you'll help us develop plans to shape an exciting future for Mondelēz International. Working with our excellent team of strategy professionals, you'll diagnose key business growth drivers, set strategic direction for the future, prioritize our growth initiatives, and partner with our business teams to implement our growth plans.
Our organization has an opening for a business savvy, highly analytical and detail-oriented candidate to join our growing Consumer Insights & Analytics team. This strategic role will partner with our brand leaders and insights teams to understand how consumers' preferences are changing and the macrotrends that are shaping their decision-making. This thought leader will use primary and secondary research to understand and break down emerging snacking categories that we may or may not already be in, and help forecast growth opportunities. S/he will be explorers and pioneers for our business with an entrepreneurial spirit!
The ideal candidate is business-minded, consumer-centric and has prior management consulting experience, has worked with business financials, and has demonstrated experience in forecasting. This person is a strong analyst who enjoys data, testing hypotheses, and influencing executives. Most importantly, this person can turn insights into ACTION!
- Having a pulse on the marketplace, through market research, store visits and general periodical reading this is a 365-day activity!
- Lead the identification of new growth opportunities in adjacent snacking categories
- Researching new and emerging snacking categories to understand what differentiates them and why consumers would be/ should be interested
- Actively participate at conferences and expos to understand, first-hand, consumer trends and snacking start-ups
- Consult with marketing leadership to anticipate, formulate, and frame key business questions
- Define, analyze, and support market sizing activities, and forecast business growth opportunities
- High-level revenue P&Ls of potential partners and target acquisitions
- Gather and analyze data, understand trends and patterns, identify foresight, construct story lines to deliver impactful / implementable insights to Senior Leadership.
- Manage data providers/research partners, deploy and continuously perfect solutions.
- Undergraduate degree required
- 3 years experience, preferably in a management consulting training program from a top-tier firm
- Experience creating forecasting models strongly preferred
- Hypothesis building and testing, thought leadership and strategic thinking
- A successful history of processing and extracting business insights from large disconnected data sets
- Strong story building and executive presentation capability
- Strong ownership, project management and organizational skills with focus on results / timelines
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Passion and interest in the Food & Beverage/ Snacking world, especially in Wellbeing
- Desire to progress and get promoted through the organization
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.