Staubach & Associates conducts job searches NATIONWIDE in Warehousing, Logistics, Supply Chain and Transportation.
Please see our all of our job openings on our website - www.staubachassociates.com.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• You must have 2 years of experience in Fulfillment - Warehouse Operations.
• Must have Pick & Pack
• Must have Direct to Consumer experience
• Inventory-logistic management skills are a prerequisite
• Can develop / implement methods for capturing statistics for KPI reporting
• Self-motivated and can motivate others for continuous improvement
• A hands on manager who leads by example
• Oversee order fulfillment including picking and packing
• Coordinate daily delivery and pickup schedules
• Delegate and oversee inbound and outbound procedures ensuring that daily orders are fulfilled with accuracy, efficiency, and precision
• Collaborate with Operations, Purchasing, Sales, and Finance departments to ensure the best customer delivery experience
• Managing inventory control
• Ensure a safe and productive work environment
• Establishing and implementing SOP's
• Supervise warehouse team development through timely completion of objectives, performance reviews, and communication of day-to-day expectations and improvements
• Training warehouse staff in the proper and safe handling of inventory
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Strong coordination, organizational, and time management skills
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong in Microsoft Excel
• Experience with WMS, ERP, or other order processing – inventory management systems
Rental Lump Sum relocation if Wine or Beverage background.
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.
Lump Sum Company paid relocation.