Senior Logistics Manager
The Sr Logistics Manager has overall responsibility for planning and logistics of beverage, coffee, and appliance products that comply with quality standards and meet customer demand in a safe working environment. This manager is responsible for developing and supporting 1 Logistic Manager, as well as multiple supervisors, leads, office staff, and material handlers across 3 shifts and 2 locations.
- Lead thru RCI (Rapid Continuous Improvement) methods - Implementing and utilizing visual management, A3 processes, and lean manufacturing concepts.
- Create and implement improvement plans for the overall operation.
- Commit to team based problem solving within operations and foster individual development across the team.
- Incorporate and ensure safety programs are adhered to, promoting good daily safety practices and habits.
- Develop people and teams to include; training, coaching and insuring positive employee relations. Build robust talent pool through active development of direct reports and other leaders in the organization.
- Manage all financial aspects of the operation, including annual budget development, capital planning, and administration.
- Maintain product and material availability within predetermined safety stock policy elements established by central planning.
- Analyze short/mid-range forecasts vs. capacities to identify and prevent service outages, inventory overstocks, plant inefficiencies.
- Lead new product launches and supply chain initiatives affecting owned sites
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of the food & beverage industry
- Demonstrated understanding and proven implementation of TPM (Total Production Maintenance) / 5S.
- Excellent SAP, MS Office, and computer skills
- Demonstrated supervisory, organizational and interpersonal abilities.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Established financial acumen, including multiple P&L ownership
- Strong Lean Six Sigma experience
- Data driven and KPI oriented decision making
- 5 years of managing Supervisors in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Knowledge of analyzing data associated with processes, identifying opportunities, and providing recommendations for improvement
- Working understanding of Occupational Safety Regulations
- Multi-site leadership experience
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.