Sales Operations Manager
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for the overall direction, guidance and safety of the site. This includes organizing and directing all branch related activities on each shift, including providing leadership, direction and facilitation of all warehousing roles, while maintaining superior levels of customer service. An integral role will include specific responsibility for site wide activities. The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for administrative duties such as performance management, communication meetings and Continuous Improvement. The Sales Operations Manager will be accountable for meeting and exceeding the productivity, efficiency, service, cost, quality, safety, health, environmental and morale goals established for the site.
***Relocation assistance is available.***
At Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) the consumer is at the heart of everything we do. Join the team at KDP and make a difference to consumers with one of America's leading producers and distributors of hot and cold beverages helping to satisfy every consumer's beverage need, anytime and anywhere.
- Manage activities related to inventory control, warehousing, receiving , and distribution .
- Develop solutions that support the Delivery group.
- In conjunction with Fleet, ensure maintenance and fuel costs are at or below budget.
- Oversee the planning and scheduling of company transport vehicles to maximize revenue producing opportunities and minimize non-productive downtime and excessive overtime.
- Monitor the team to ensure vehicles are well maintained and that related repairs and safety issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and maintain a reporting system to track and communicate performance.
- Work with leadership to implement continuous improvement initiatives relative to the established departmental KPI's.
- Assess employee relations and communication methods to support the company's philosophy.
- Design and implement operation strategies for greater warehouse optimization.
- Identify, recommend and execute continuous improvement initiatives in the Sales Distribution Operation including process, equipment, method and materials changes in support of operational goals.
- Responsible for the direction, coordination and evaluation of all warehouse / distribution activities for assigned warehouse workers / loaders and drivers / routes.
- Ensure proper execution and implementation of all policies procedures with regard to picking, packing, shipping, receiving, inventory management, and distribution.
- Manage a team of Supervisors responsible for delivery drivers, warehouse workers, and pickers .
- Train and evaluate warehouse staff on effective inventory techniques and daily tasks.
- Ensure that optimal inventory levels of full goods are maintained in order to fulfill daily sales needs.
- Conduct physical counts of inventory and reconcile floor counts and inventory shipments.
- Ensure compliance with safety codes, policies, and procedures of the Company and standards established by OSHA, FDA, and DOT including, Driver Fitness scores, DVIR, and Driver Logs.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- 5 years of experience in a distribution center / DSD Warehouse environment
- 3 years of experience with direct people management/supervision in a distribution center
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.