1st Shift, Thursday - Sunday, 6:30am - 4:30pm
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, our employees take pride in their work and show dedication to their jobs. As the Clerk, your strong work ethic and attention to the small details will ensure our operations continue to run smoothly. You will have an important role on our team, helping us provide sophisticated supply chain solutions to our customers. If you're looking for an exciting opportunity with a global company, come grow with us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Load and unload material using hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, etc.
- Ensure packaging, routing and systems work is completed quickly and accurately
- Participate in and direct team in the Lean warehousing system on the floor
- Complete tasks by following established procedures
- Ensure all work is performed in a safe manner
- Participate in stand-up activities with cross-functional teams
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in a warehouse environment
- Experience operating material handling equipment and using a handheld scanner
It'd be great if you also have:
- Availability to work a flexible schedule with possible overtime when needed
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift up to 50 lbs. frequently, and greater than 75 lbs. occasionally
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
- Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
- Stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel tools or equipment
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.