Ability to provide information, instruction and assistance to all management staff in order to protect the health and safety of all our employees. Ensure established procedures are followed and company is in compliance on all federal, state and local regulations.
- Research, develop and conduct employee monthly safety training program.
- Conduct on-site field inspections/safety audits for company field locations and headquarters.
- Act as liaison to WFS regarding all accident and injury on duty (IOD) cases. Collect, maintain and submit necessary documentation to WFS; follow up on employee status, up to and including return to work; collect MD status reports and analyze data.
- Record and maintain OSHA logs, (300, 300-A and 301), conduct analysis of data, provide recommendations for improvement.
- Analyze safety practices and procedures to create new or to revise existing methods to assist in reducing the frequency of injuries and accidents.
OSHA Certified Trainer
Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college; one year related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Read, write and speak English. Computer literate. Valid state drivers license. Experienced Risk Investigator or Manager would be a plus.