Join the excitement of a dynamic company that leads the logistics industry with a worldwide range of logistics services. For over 88 years, DACHSER USA has provided intelligent logistics services and now employs over 29,000 people worldwide in 396 locations globally.
DACHSER USA is currently seeking a dedicated and knowledgeable Customs House Brokerage Specialist to join its Phoenix Office. This position will support all facets of DACHSER USA's daily operations of Customs House Brokerage.
Responsibilities of the position include:
• Submits timely CHB entries/ classification/handling OGA's and provides dispatch assistance.
• Monitors and pays statements as directed by the CHB Manager.
• Maintains communications and provides customer service to customers, carriers, vendors and other DACHSER offices.
• Capable of handling billing clients/ approval of vendor invoices.
• Coordinates ISF and files ISF prior to 48-72 hours prior to vessel departure
• Maintains knowledge of regulations and ensures complete compliance with all legal requirements and corporate policies and procedures.
Requirements of the position include:
• High school diploma or its equivalent.
• Minimum 3-4 years of experience working in customs brokerage.
• A valid CHB license is not required.
• Desire and ability to provide excellent customer service required. Position will interact with customers by phone, email and in-person frequently.
• Professional demeanor, including excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in Windows programs, specifically Word and Excel.
• Stellar organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
DACHSER USA offers a generous benefits package and competitive salary.
To apply, please click on the link below.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at www.dachser.us. DACHSER USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.