Staubach & Associates conducts job searches NATIONWIDE in all areas of Supply Chain, Transportation, Logistics, and Manufacturing - salary of $60,000 to $300,000.
Please see job listings for all of our Supply Chain openings on our website - www.staubachassociates.com.
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• You must have at least 10 years of experience in a senior packaging operations position - with full responsibility for one or multiple facilities and every aspect within those facilities which includes expertise in:
o Budgeting and P&L
o Materials planning and inventory management
o Production scheduling
o Preventive maintenance
o Materials sourcing
o Supply Chain
o Quality and safety
o Cost control
o Accountability for several hundred employees
• Lean manufacturing techniques are required
Major Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Manage all facility costs and satisfy all cost
• Oversee production scheduling and overall
• Recruit, hire, train, and develop workforce
• Procurement of materials
• Identify and develop innovative business solutions,
building an effective operating model
• Look to continuously improve each aspect of the
production by tracking KPI's, including:
o Customer order fill rates
o Operational efficiency
o Overall financial performance
o Inventory accuracy
o Product quality
o Safety and labor utilization
• Computer proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite,
SAP, and 5S
• Strategic and tactical planner
• Team player
• Strong customer contact - relationship skills
• Strong Continuous Improvement background
• Strong mentor - trainer - coach
• Bilingual Spanish a plus
Local Candidates only
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.
Local candidates only.