The Manufacturing Supervisor is responsible for communicating and leading the team. You will have opportunities to supervise various teams within the plant to ensure safety and provide leadership. Some duties will include leading a production and maintenance team to problem solve and troubleshoot manufacturing issues, line conversions, preventative maintenance and achieve production goals.
Shift and Schedule
The Manufacturing Supervisor is located in our Vernon, CA / Los Angeles, CA plant and oversees the 2nd shift (Monday - Friday, 1:00pm to 9:00pm) maintenance & production team. Flexibility to work weekends, overtime, and holidays as scheduled is required.
- Lead a team of production operators, mechanics and electricians to achieve production goals
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the warehouse.
- Ensure proper execution and implementation of all policies procedures with regard to picking, packing, shipping, receiving, and inventory management.
- Train and evaluate warehouse staff on effective inventory techniques and daily tasks.
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
- Conduct physical counts of inventory and reconcile floor counts and inventory shipments.
- Schedule and manage warehouse team members within labor and budget while meeting the demands of the facility.
- Ensure compliance with safety codes, policies, and procedures of the Company and standards established by Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Ensure all equipment, including but not limited to forklifts, pallet jacks, and fleet trucks, is properly maintained and inspection practices are followed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Engineering or related field
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing / six sigma techniques
- 0-3 years of experience in Warehouse Management, Inventory and Delivery, or Operations experience
- 0-33 years of experience in a strong leadership role, presenting to regional leadership teams, local leadership teams, and front line employees
- 0-3 years of experience of inventory and financial cost management systems: SAP or similar system capability.
- 3 years of experience working with MHE, (material handling equipment) understand warehouse capacity requirements, building, loading, and delivery principals, FIFO and logistic principals
- 3 years experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.