Call (855) 285-2498 for more info!
WHY JOIN OUR COKE NORTHEAST FLEET TECH TEAM?
- Best diagnostic software and fleet technology out there on the market (OEM- yeah, we got that!)
- Access to a wide-variety of industry-related training (minimum of 44-hours per Technician annually)
- We provide all tools over one half inch; we also offer lifts, so no more crawling around on the floor
- We offer stable careers that can last you a lifetime (no more getting laid off in the winter months)
- Work with a world-renowned company (for reals- who hasn't heard of Coke?)
- Quality over quantity is valued working with us- no working against a clock having to hit unrealistic metrics; the metric we use is the integrity of your work
- Huge career growth opportunity as we expand our reach in the Northeast
- Highly competitive pay/compensation
- A fast-paced, get-stuff-done work environment that celebrates success as a team
- Money-saving programs: tuition assistance, fitness reimbursement, and scholarship opportunities
- Discounts with Verizon, GMC, Disney, Ford, and other companies
- An excellent benefits* package:
- Full insurance suite- health, dental, vision, life, and short/long-term disability
- 100% company-matched 401k
- Paid vacations, holidays, personal, and sick days
*Benefits may vary by position, location, and union governance.
ABOUT COKE NORTHEAST:
We are Coca-Cola Beverages Northeast, one of the largest Coca-Cola bottlers in the US. United, we are world-class people producing, selling, and distributing iconic beverage brands to the communities we champion and serve. We get stuff done through our unwavering dedication to our values: quality, integrity, commitment, resourcefulness, and diversity. Join our growing family!
Keep reading below to learn about the specifics of this position. Regardless of role or location in our company, we are proud to be one team!
JOB LOCATION(S): Elmira, NY
- Responsible for performing mechanical repairs and preventative maintenance on company fleet vehicles.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and complete repairs on all types of vehicles.
- Perform preventative maintenance in fleet.
- Respond to service calls.
- Maintain tools.
- Clean work area.
- Pick up and deliver vehicles.
- High school or GED required
- 1 years of mechanic experience on light and heavy equipment required.
- 3 years journeyman mechanic experience preferred.
- Gasoline, diesel and propane vehicle experience preferred.
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
- May be required to supply automotive hand tools. (Not including heavy duty or diagnostic tools.)
- ASE certification preferred.
- CDL Class A required
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company's needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to, or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs. We get stuff done!
Coke Northeast requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the Company. Employment with Coke Northeast is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check and drug screen. Where applicable, driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Coke Northeast's guidelines to determine eligibility for the position.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT:
Coke Northeast is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Call (855) 285-2498 for more info!