This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Staubach & Associates offers superior placement and recruitment services specially tailored for the logistics, transportation, engineering, information technology and human resources industries. At Staubach & Associates, we capably service companies of all sizes, from Fortune 500 firms to small growing and expanding businesses, nationwide.
A large, reputable national packaging company is currently seeking a knowledgeable General Manager with previous experience in a plant leadership role to oversee production and co-packaging operations.
The qualified candidate will have thorough knowledge of and proven experience with:
- Supply chain management
- P&L and operational responsibility
- Managing and overseeing controllable costs
- Quality assurance
- Project management
- Full cycle recruiting
- Generating new business and maintaining customer base
Major Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage all facility costs and satisfy all cost metrics
- Oversee production scheduling and overall performance
- Recruit, hire, train, and develop workforce
- Procurement of materials
- Identify and develop innovative business solutions, building an effective operating model
- Look to continuously improve each aspect of the production by tracking KPI's, including:
- Customer order fill rates
- Operational efficiency
- Overall financial performance
- Inventory accuracy
- Product quality
- Safety and labor utilization
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering or related industry
- Must have a minimum of ten (10) years' previous experience in operational leadership position
- Expertise within budgeting and P&L
- Proven leadership ability with results-oriented focus
- Demonstrates expertise in materials planning and inventory management, production scheduling, and preventive maintenance
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, SAP, 5S
- Lean manufacturing techniques preferred