Open Interviews - General Labor
at Chewy, Inc.
Chewy is hiring Warehouse Workers, Material Handlers, and Fulfillment Specialists for our fulfillment center in Wilkes-Barre with wages up to $15.00/hr with opportunity for increases at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!!!
If you are dedicated and hardworking and you are looking for a career opportunity where you can grow and develop, don't wait! You don't want to miss out on this opportunity to join the world's fastest growing e-commerce company.
Chewy is proud to offer competitive benefits and a climate controlled warehouse/distribution center environment. Our warehouse workers will benefit from leadership development programs with rapid career growth potential, state-of-the-art automation, team member incentives, and much more.
On the spot job offers being made:
Location: Chewy Fulfillment Center
600 New Commerce Blvd
Wilkes Barre, PA 18706
Friday (1/22) | 9AM - 4PM
Location: Chewy Recruiting Office in Scranton
341 N Washington Ave
Scranton, PA 18503
Thursday, (1/23) | 9AM-4PM
What you'll do:
- Warehouse employees perform a wide range of duties including picking, packing, order fulfillment, shipping, receiving, inventory control, quality assurance, and problem solving.
- We focus on excellent customer service, and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
- Be a part of an organization that prides itself in a positive, fulfilling, and rewarding culture!
What You'll Need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must pass background and drug screening
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8-10 hours, each 10 hour shift has two 30 minute breaks
- Flexibility for lots of overtime opportunities.
- PLEASE BRING A VALID FORM OF ID
We look forward to seeing you at one of our events!