This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
SALES EXECUTIVE –
Perishable shipping | Freight | Logistics
- Expected to make between 10 to 15 direct customer sales call per week
- Manage a customer list of 30 to 35 target accounts
- Work closely with Customer Service and Operations staff on business implementation.
- Weekly and Monthly reporting
- Proactively communicate with customers and carriers.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Min. two years Freight sales experience (Perishable, Frozen, Fresh, & Dry products).
- International experience - Ocean and Air freight Export
- Time management skills - setting appointment, territory Mgt., meeting prep / follow-up
- Intermediate MS Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Effective ability to focus on results and new business generation.
- Strong computer skills - PowerPoint, Excel and SalesForce.com
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to pass any federal/state/local government, airport, or company-required background checks, clearances, and/or drug and alcohol tests.
Send resume online below
Only Applicants who closely match the experience required will be considered.
SUMMARY:. As a Sales Executive you are responsible for prospecting and developing client relationships to move your customer's freight, and providing dependable solutions to their Frozen, Fresh, & Dry freight shipping needs. Your earning potential is limited only by how hard you want to work and how much success you desire.
Job Req: 1127.0
Industry: Freight Forwarding, Logistics
Staffing, Search firm for the Transportation / Logistics Industry.
Direct Hire Recruitment * Temp employee staffing services * Payroll Services
* Background Screening Services * Executive search