Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
The TCP Shipping Coordinator is responsible to pick, pack, ship, and send ASN to customers per customer requirements. Shipping Coordinator will be receiving customer requirements from SAP via delivery notes, scheduling shipments on the customer portals, and closing shipments via SAP.
- Reviews DN for the coming days to schedule shipments on customers portals
- Picks and packs shipments per the customer requirements
- Send customers ASN via their preferred method timely
- Executes standard work instructions with significantly less supervision than Operations Manager
- Promotes and maintains a safe work area at all times including HiLo operation
- Performs and executes high quality workmanship in Shipping and Receiving department
- Provides high quality attention to detail in all aspects of duties
- Monitors and analyzes reporting data such as open DN and customer portals
- Ensures thorough housekeeping and organization of work areas
- Wears required PPE and follows all company safety procedures, including safe lifting practices
- Proactively communicates issues, shortages, or problems to Operations Manager, indirect purchasing, and/or Customer Services Representatives
- Provides support and willingly rotates to other areas of the warehouse as needed and during fluctuating demand periods
- Adheres to 5s organizational standards
HS diploma or equivalent
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.