Electro Mechanic Technician
The Electro Mechanic Technician performs project management duties, maintenance and repairs of all pneumatic machines and line equipment.
Shift & Schedule:
This position works on our 3 rd shift rotational schedule which typically works Monday - Friday with alternating weekends from 9:00pm to 5:00am (flexibility to work overtime and weekends as required).
- Understand entire line operation and offers assistance where necessary.
- Maintain continuous improvement and preventative maintenance systems.
- Support changeovers of line equipment for different products and/or sizes.
- Insure accurate parts assignments and equipment histories are maintained.
- Assist other operators on project management duties, adjustments and repair procedures.
- Complete all necessary reports and maintains M&R logs.
- Assist the Supervisor in the operations of the line.
- Assist in training operators/mechanics on repairs, adjustments and standard operating procedures.
- Comply with all safety requirements.
- 1 year Electro/Mechanical experience
- 1 year experience in troubleshooting and repair of Pneumatic Control Systems, Allen Bradley PLC Systems, RSLinx, Process Control Instrumentation, 3 phase (480V) Circuits, Motor starters and controls and electronic circuit boards
- Lift, push and pull a minimum of 50lbs repeatedly