This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
IMPORT MANAGER / CUSTOMS BROKER
SUMMARY: The Import Manager will need to be technically competent and well informed
of changes in regulatory matters while providing customers with timely responses and service.
He/she will ensure compliance with U. S. Customs and applicable Federal Regulations.
- Salary: $$ will dep. on exp.
- Hours: 8:00am- 5:00pm Monday – Friday
- Location: Inglewood, CA
- Benefits: Medical Ins., PTO - Vacation / Personal / Floating Day, and more
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure compliance with U. S. Customs and applicable Federal Regulations
- Ensure personnel are trained, technical competent and well informed of changes in customer service requirements and regulatory matters
- Responsible for proper classification of commodities and entries through US Customs accurately and in a timely manner
- Responsible for auditing brokerage files prior to mailing invoices to customers
- Ensures that proper documentation and procedures are maintained in accordance with U. S. Customs standards
- 5 years of Customs Brokerage experience required
- Customs Broker License Required
- Supervisory or Managerial experience
- Computer proficiency; Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, "Cargowise" experience a plus
- Must be able to pass any federal/state/local government, airport, or company-required background checks, clearances, and/or drug and alcohol tests.
Applicants with qualifications matching the above, will be contacted
Staffing / Search firm for the Transportation Industry.
Services include: Executive search, Direct hire, temporary, temp and payroll services.
#import #customsbroker #manager
Import Management experience for Freight Forwarder, Customs Broker * Licensed Customs Broker