Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Freight Broker Sales
Freight Broker Sales
- Work with Shippers, Carriers and Dispatchers to manage the schedules.
- Manage multiple deliveries, process spot requests, develop new sales strategies to improve business.
- Respond to customer concerns and queries promptly and professionally.
- Maintain positive and productive relationship with customers.
- Identify and contact qualified shippers for freight services.
- Work with Sr. Manager to negotiate contract and pricing agreements with shippers.
- Contact current and potential customers for new business opportunities including bid generation.
- Troubleshoot problems that may arise during load movement.
- Maintain freight files and customer receipts for reference purposes.
- When requested to take direction, ability to perform duties without hesitation and to execute them under stressful conditions regardless of time, workload, or outlook.
- Exceptional customer service focus.
- Set and maintain SOP's; Train others in compliance.
- Able to use TMS software (i.e. input and output-shipment data and information).
- Primary resource for Carrier Management (i.e. issue resolution, needs, performance, pricing).
- Must be computer literate (Office Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Introduce and sell B2B services via prospecting calls.
- Negotiate with shippers and carriers.
- Generate and manage your book of business daily, accurately as you create brand awareness.
- Be proactive and honest in your communications with clients and carriers.
- Provide problem solving solutions and customer service you are proud of.
- Excellent attendance required.
- Meet minimum sales requirements.
Titus Transport is looking to grow its truckload brokerage operations. We are a major transportation partner to many Fortune 500 food retailers with locations throughout the United States. The ideal candidate will be responsible for helping us build out our truckload brokerage. We need a self-starter with high energy that can assist us generate revenues while working with others in the brokerage department to coordinate shipping needs.
Titus has strong compensation packages:
Sign-on bonus with a verifiable book of business
- Competitive Salary plus Commissions
- In-house training and mentoring
- Employees can receive Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision
- 401k with company match
- Paid short and long-term disability coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO)