Staubach & Associates conducts job searches NATIONWIDE in all areas of Supply Chain, Transportation, Logistics, and Manufacturing - salary of $60,000 to $300,000.
Please see job listings for all of our Supply Chain openings on our website - www.staubachassociates.com.
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
2ND SHIFT- 3pm-11pm
You must have at least 3 years supervisory warehousing experience which includes the following:
• Food and beverage industry experience is a plus or another type consumer product warehousing experience
• WMS Agility system background or similar
• High Volume experience
• Inventory Control
• Shipping and Receiving
• Enforce CGMP and safety guidelines
• KPI tracking, and reporting
Major Tasks and Responsibilities
• Maximize workforce to meet shift requirements
• Enforce safety standards so that products are handled correctly with minimal damage
• Determine staffing needs by planning for scheduled spikes in the weekly schedule
• Set expectations and provide feedback for continuous improvement in service, productivity, and cost control
• Conduct daily startup meetings for workload, expectations, safety topic, etc.
• Direct all sanitation and housekeeping activities to ensure that the facility is "Tour Ready" at all times.
• Review, analyze KPI reports to promptly communicate meaningful data
• Compile reports at the end of each shift
• Record and reconcile all labor hours on the shift for both temporary and full-time employees
• Computer proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Excellent interpersonal skills – must maintain a positive attitude and motivate others
• Become, if not already, a certified forklift driver
• Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is a plus
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.
No company paid relocation - local candidates only