HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Job Description & Qualifications
Provide current information on selected products and product upgrades for specific floor plans of Builder/Customer Programs.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Create multiple spreadsheets for builders using measurements from the estimators and product selections and upgrades from the sales department.
- Enter data from source documents into computer or onto disk.
- Compile, sort, and verify accuracy of data to be entered.
- Ensure that scheduled costs of wood, vinyl, carpet, and/or ceramic are calculated for each room of each building design, as appropriate.
- Ensure that spreadsheets are updated and revised as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Adept in Microsoft Suite
- Experience administrating and managing databases/systems
- Interest in Dodge Pipeline (track projects, generate profiles, etc.)
- Proactive communication and follow-up on tasks
Job Locations US-CA-Corona
Posted Date 2 weeks ago (2/7/2020 2:16 PM)
Job ID 2020-36618
Business Unit Construction Industrial WC
Functional Area Sales
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 92877
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.