Staubach & Associates conducts job searches NATIONWIDE in all areas of Supply Chain, Transportation, Logistics, and Manufacturing - salary of $60,000 to $300,000.
Please see job listings for all of our Supply Chain openings on our website - www.staubachassociates.com.
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
High School degree or GED
Bachelor's Degree preferred
You must have at least 8 years management warehousing experience which includes the following:
• Food and beverage industry experience is a plus or another type consumer product warehousing experience
• WMS Agility system background or similar
• Direct customer contact
• Managing a multi-shift operation
• High Volume experience
• Inventory Control
• Shipping and Receiving
• Startup experience
• Implementing cost reductions
• Establish and enforce CGMP and safety guidelines
• KPI – setting, tracking, and reporting
• Hire Mentor Coach Warehouse Supervisors and Hourly Team
Major Tasks and Responsibilities
• Plan, monitor, appraise job results to accomplish project goals
• Coach, council, discipline employees
• Interpret and enforce policy and procedures
• Recruit, select, train employees
• Maintain level workflow by setting goals, observing control points, and monitoring resources
• Maintain a high level of quality, customer service, and regulatory compliance
• Strong leadership skills are critical
• Strong communication skills are critical
• An entrepreneurial spirit
• Strong reasoning, analytical, problem-solving skills
• Ability to motivate teams
• Resolve personnel conflict through investigation and identifying solutions
• Ability to establish and maintain productive relationships with peers, team, senior managers with collaboration across departments
• Able to inspire team with challenging assignments and coaching to encourage individual growth
• Bi-lingual Spanish is a plus
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.
No company paid relocation - local candidates only