Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
- Develop cost builds and take the lead in generating proposals for Drive Train programs and projects.
- Manage all trade and contract compliance issues for the business.
- Review and negotiate terms and conditions for government solicitations and orders as directed by Senior Attorney - Power Systems
- Project manage both internal and external projects as required when the complexity and value are high.
- Manage and coordinate the refresh of U-Cost and then maintain the cost elements within the tool to ensure accurate costing and pricing.
- Attend meetings and seminars to ensure that our Project Management tools and skill sets remain current.
- Manage applicable sales representative and distributor agreements.
- Understanding of the commercial contracting terms and conditions environment
- Ability to manage large electromechanical projects across multiple organizations.
- Must have an expert level of understanding of project management techniques and processes.
- Contract review and negotiation expertise, both commercial and governmental.
- Trade compliance understanding and the ability to coordinate conformance activity across entities.
- Ability to read and analyze complex specifications and contracts.
- Ability to negotiate at the senior management level.
- Senior manager expertise in trade and contract compliance in a business environment.
- Ability and experience to manage competing projects.
- Must have demonstrated skills in risk management and mitigation within the commercial contracting environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize is required.
- Ability to build complex proposals
- Requires excellent communication skills.
- Experience in managing complex electromechanical projects where general contractors, municipalities and/or OEMs are the customers.
- Experience creating and administering sales representation agreements with third parties, domestic and foreign.
- 20 - 25 years' experience Rotating & Electrical Equipment and Systems complex project management practical involvement.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field required.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.