HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Job Description & Qualifications
Design, implement, and administer health and wellness, retirement, and savings plans. Ensure all benefit plans are administered in accordance with company policies and procedures, plan documentation, contractual agreements and regulatory requirements (ERISA, DOL, IRS, HIPAA, FMLA, etc.).
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Ensure continued compliance with ERISA, IRS, DOL, FMLA, USERRA, and other federal, state, and local laws as applicable; work with outside counsel as needed.
- Manage benefits system functionality, including design of effective benefits reports and queries.
- Develop and maintain administrative manuals, policies; oversee corporate wellness programs.
- Track and research benefits trends and make appropriate recommendations on plan design changes.
- Successfully manage relationships with benefit carriers, brokers, and other vendors.
- Participates in due diligence and integration activities relating to benefits for mergers and acquisitions.
- Ensure employee and vendor issue resolution in accordance with plan provisions.
- Provides management, organization, and leadership support for business unit HR staff engaged in delivering benefit services.
Nature and Scope
- Solutions require analysis and investigation.
- Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on professional methods, business principles, and practical experience.
- Manages a group or team of professional individual contributors and/or indirectly supervises support staff.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- No travel required.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 7+ years of experience in a related field. May require certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some disciplines.
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Specific experience, 3+ years, with managing and administering 401(k) retirement plans and maintaining compliance with governmental agencies is required.
- Demonstrated experience with completion of all Legal filings as required such as Form 5500, ACA, etc.
- Extensive experience providing and verifying data for accurate nondiscrimination testing.
- RPA / CEBS certification, or equivalent experience highly desired.
Job Locations US-GA-Atlanta
Posted Date 1 week ago (2/12/2020 4:37 PM)
Job ID 2020-36767
Business Unit Construction Industrial WC
Functional Area Human Resources
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 30339
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.