Quality Inspector II
Quality Inspector II
Quality Tech Services, LLC. is a Cretex Medical Company that is a fast-growing dynamic leader within the Twin Cities medical device industry. QTS offers a technical service to assist medical device OEMs throughout the nation with cleanroom assembly and packaging operations. As an employee at QTS, you'll enjoy a culture founded on teamwork, respectful communication, creative problem solving, dependable follow through and excellent customer service.
Quality Inspector Ideal Candidate Profile
QTS is currently seeking an energetic, responsive and well-organized full-time Quality Inspector. This position is responsible for incoming inspections, maintenance, and monitoring activities. An ideal candidate will have the ability to successfully multi-task and adapt to change in our fast-paced, dynamic environment. This position will be located in Shakopee, MN in our warehouse.
Quality Inspector Job Summary
- Inspection of received materials, components, and assemblies relating to quality, appearance and performance.
- Interpret and accurately document the results of the inspections and testing.
- Use a variety of inspection measurement tools/gages (Micrometer, Caliper, Gage Pins, Indicators, Thread Gages, Optical Comparator, Microscopes).
- Operate various precision testing equipment including but not limited to Tool Scope, CMM, and Vision systems.
- Reads and complies with work instructions, set up sheets and checklists.
- Reporting and isolating/segregation of non-conforming product.
- Adheres to all safety policies; includes wearing personal protective equipment when required.
Quality Inspector Skills and Experience
- 2 years of quality inspection experience in a manufacturing environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED or work experience)
- Basic knowledge of inspection equipment uses and maintenance.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Basic knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T).
- Ability to work from customer supplied drawings and specifications.
- Experience with measuring instruments, methods and practices including hand tools and machine devices, including CMM and Vision Systems.
- Experience with programming or writing programs for Smart Scope and/or CMM systems.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Mechanical aptitude, dexterity and hand & eye coordination.
- Attention to detail and prioritizing tasks.
What Is It Like to Work for QTS?
At QTS, we are passionate about quality as the services we provide have a direct impact on the quality of life for others and we pride ourselves on our culture and work environment. Here are some of things that employees have said about working at QTS:
"I would describe my coworkers as kind and friendly."
"... I interned at QTS, then I went back to school... I was brought on as a shared service engineer, then I moved into a role with more customer interaction associated with it. All in all, a good fun ride so far and I can't wait to keep it going!"
"Three words that I would use to describe QTS's culture are: Respectful, Fast-paced, and Fun!"
We encourage you to explore the many opportunities that Quality Tech Services could offer you as an employee and as a valued team member.
As a Cretex Medical company, QTS offers a full benefit package to its employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance options. You are also automatically enrolled in Cretex's 401(k) retirement plan and the Cretex Profit Sharing Retirement Plan and are eligible for paid time off and short-term disability and long-term disability insurance. You can also take part in our Health and Wellness program for potential discounts in health premiums!
QTS also offers company specific benefits, such as:
- Casual Fridays
- Free Parking
- Donut Fridays
- Annual Picnic
- Holiday Party
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Training and Development opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Flu Vaccination Clinics