This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
LICENSED CUSTOMS BROKER
We are looking for a Licensed Customs Broker to fill a direct hire opportunity with a well established company in the greater Chicago area. This Company offers a great work-life balance, excellent benefits, PTO, paid holidays, an excellent working environment and culture. Management has an open-door policy with a team-oriented mentality.
- Analyze import, export, and production documents and data
- Prepare duty drawback entries for electronic submission to CBP including preparing import and exports calculating various entered values and data review and manipulation
- Support clients in maintain overall compliance with CBP duty drawback regulations
- Prepare duty drawback forms necessary for filing of claims
- Undertake activities to proactively enhance savings through expansion of clients' duty drawback programs
- Communicate on technical duty drawback matters
- Have a current U.S. Customs Brokers License
- 2-3 years' Customs Brokerage experience (CHB, Importer, or Freight Forwarder)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- PC Proficient: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to pass any federal/state/local government, airport, or company-required background checks, clearances, and/or drug and alcohol tests.
Send resume ONLINE BELOW
** Applicants with the above qualifications will be contacted.
Industry: Int'l Logistics Co.
Compensation: $ To be determine, Health Ins. Vacation/ Personal/ Floating Days
Services include: Executive search, Direct hire, temporary staffing and payroll services.
search words: #import | #Freight Forwarder | Dispatcher | Intermodal | Distribution Services | Collections | FCL-LCL | FTL-LTL | Global Transportation | International Trade | #Ocean Freight
Customs Brokerage Specialist- Licensed Customs Broker