Staubach & Associates conducts job searches NATIONWIDE in all areas of Supply Chain, Transportation, Logistics, and Manufacturing - salary of $60,000 to $300,000.
Please see job listings for all of our Supply Chain openings on our website - www.staubachassociates.com.
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
• High School Degree required - college a plus
• You must have at least 1 year of inventory control experience (in a high-volume warehouse environment preferred)
Major Tasks and Responsibilities
• Provide inventory reports internal leadership team
• Maintain inventory control
• Perform daily cycle counts
• Verify inventory accuracy in ERP - Agility system
• Confirm customer requirements are being met
• Maintain inventory levels to ensure reporting requirements are met and exceed customer requirements
• Control inventory, obsolescence and physical inventory
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent proficiency of Excel and other Microsoft Office Suite Skills
• Detail oriented and the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is a plus
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.
No company paid relocation - local candidates only