This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Excellent opportunity to join a well-established Int'l shipping company (Import/Export, Warehousing and Distribution services) Ideal candidates have billing experience with a freight forwarder or 3PL company, able to type min.40 wpm, communicate professionally over the phone and in email correspondence. International Logistics experience a huge plus, but not required.
SUMMARY: In this position you will Compile, prepare and send Customers billing - invoices. Listing details of products shipped by carrier by performing the following duties. Must be able to work well with high volume environment, while maintaining clear communication with Customers, Logistics service providers, Warehouses and Mgt. to ensure operational goals are met.
Industry:Logistics, Freight Forwarding
Location: Carson, CA
Work hrs.: Monday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- JOB DUTIES
- Check and verify bills of ladings (BOLS) • Create monthly billing / customer invoices.
- Ensure customers are current in the general ledger system
- Accurately type information on manifest (shipper, wt, destination and charges from BOL)
- Correctly compute totals of document items.
- Print and verify rate bills and rate sheets for discrepancies.
- Assist with monthly close and audit activities.
- 2-3 years Accounting experience with a Freight Forwarder.
- HS graduate a must, College degree a plus.
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, (QuickBooks a plus)
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Good written and Clear verbal communication skills.
Candidates with skills shown above, will be contacted
Search firm for the Transportation / Logistics Industry. Services include: Executive search,
Direct hire, temporary staffing and payroll services.
Search words:#Dispatcher, #Drayage, #TruckingDispatch