Jet-Speed Logistics USA is searching for a motivated individual to join our operations team as Import/Export Agent in Itasca, IL (Chicago office). The ideal candidate should have prior experience in the freight forwarding industry. This position will be dealing with air, ocean and ground shipments.
- Arranging and handling of import, export and domestic shipments.
- Scheduling of pickups and deliveries with appointed trucking agents.
- Arranging bookings with international air and ocean carriers.
- Filing of AES and/or preparing documentation for import customs processing.
- Issuing AWBs/BOLs to clients and overseas agents.
- Daily communication with agents, carriers and clients.
- Submit shipping instructions to carriers
- Reviewing of all paperwork to insure documentation is complete, accurate and issued in a timely manner.
- Entering shipments correctly and thoroughly into Cargowise One platform.
- Submitting quotes to clients and agents.
- Completing shipment level P&L's.
After 90 day period:
- Paid PTO
- 401k with match
- Group Health Insurance
- Ability to multi-task and be problem solver.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Punctual, flexible and willing to learn.
- Superior communication, organization, and follow-through skills essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and time-management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and team environment