Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT FORWARDER
- Enter, review and update data related to customer pricing and RFPs (Request for Proposal)
- Read and review the customer RFQ requirements, document and create the rate template.
- Collect and coordinate rates from involved parties in the U.S. and overseas counterparts.
- Analyze responses for rates received for competitiveness, errors, and outliers.
- Prepare ocean quotes by extracting rates from the ocean rate management software and the trucking booking software. For larger lanes request rates from the Global Procurement Center (GPC) for pricing.
- Provide admin assistance with the upkeep of supply ordering, required reports and processing Payment Requisition Forms (PRF) for vendor payments.
- Min. 2 years experience as a Logistics Analyst or related skills to supply chains
- 4 year degree is preferred, but not required.
- Experience summarizing and producing reports using MS Excel functions
- Able to work overtime if needed.
- Highly organized and comfortable working with executive management
- Must be able to pass any federal/state/local government, airport, or company-required background checks, clearances, and/or drug and alcohol tests.
Apply Online Below
Location: Long Beach, CA
Salary: $ will depend on experience
Job Type: Temp-Hire
The Pricing Analyst will support Sales staff by developing Customer rate proposals, compiling sell rates for air and ocean freight quotes from internal/external customers. Work entails confidential and sensitive information requiring a high degree of discretion.
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
as the leading employment Search firm for the Transportation Industry.
Services include: Executive search, Direct hire, temporary, temp and payroll services.
search words: #LOGISTICS #IMPORT #PRICING ANALYST