National Domestic Freight Sales Agent
This opportunity is for an individual who has experience in 3rd party logistics and is looking to break away from the bureaucratic red tape that is found in larger corporate logistics companies. The self-motivated individual who attains this position will undoubtedly be given the opportunity to grow and flourish in the family at Progressive Freight, Inc.
Pay and Benefits:
- $50k to $100k salary based on experience
- Minimal Travel Required
- No Relocation Required. Work from home.
- Monthly auto & cell phone allowances
- Benefits package with medical, dental, vision coverage or an independent contract arrangement
- Compensation plan rewards top performers to earn an annual six-figure income within 12 to 24 months
The National Sales Agent is reserved for the salesperson who is involved in our outside business to business sales. Executives focus on growing and maintaining new customers, most notably within dry flat and/or refrigerated freight. They are given the opportunity to grow without limitation and receive an uncapped residual commission. With our compensation plan, top executives have the freedom to earn a six-figure income within 12 to 24 months.
- Educate, consult and streamline supply chain practices through an advanced, web-based platform.
- Provide customized solutions and optimize in and outbound processes.
- Build and maintain relationships with customer clientele.
- Create sales leads by sales networking, cold-calling and building relationships from prospects as a part of our overall business strategy.
- Make sure new clientele and business is nurtured and fortified.
- By amassing market information, create sales strategies that reflect an understanding of documented sales methodology and current opportunities available.
- Creates and delivers presentations to potential clients.
- Communicates with prospects and provides responses to customer's request for quotations and request for proposals.
- Works with all team members to generate solid communication and prompt actions when needed.
- Maximizes the capacity of the current customer base.
- Helps contribute to the well-being and success of the company by involving themselves in day in accounts receivable management and claims management as well as weekly sales meetings.
- Minimum of two years' experience in 3rd party logistics
- Professional attitude with a ‘HUNTER' mentality
- High energy, accountable, hardworking and proactive
- Customer and solution-focused mind set
- Computer literate with an understanding of the Office Suite
- Ability to maintain composer and adapt to different and sometimes stressful situations
- Ability to problem solve and propose remedies that can meet and exceed the customers' expectations
- Extensive phone skills and communication skills
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to think strategically when dealing with clients and realize that their actions could impact the long-term business strategy
Who are we?
Progressive Freight, Inc. is a 100% family owned and operated, Inc 5000 company based in Thomasville, Ga. We have less bureaucracy and an office culture that brings everyone together like family. With a rock-solid credit history, we are well financed and looking to grow and help our team. We have solid roots here at Progressive Freight, because we believe in God, our employees, our communities, and our country.