The Project Engineer will join Keurig Dr Pepper's Technology organization. The Project Engineer will work on cross-functional teams, implementing next generation technology for new and existing Keurig appliances.
The Project Engineer will lead the implementation of appliance technologies, sustain existing technologies, and challenge past decisions in support of new product development or sustaining engineering. This position will have significant impact and leverage on current and future products, and will be in an excellent position for visibility and growth within the Keurig Green Mountain technology organization.
What you will do:
- Lead the implementation of new technologies into new or existing appliances.
- Serve as a primary technical interface with suppliers and partners to manage existing products.
- Develop/ lead new technologies with internal and external partners to meet appliance requirements.
- Partner with our quality organization to continuously improve products based on consumer feedback.
- Leverage a broad technical expertise.
- Support and/or drive continuous improvement in our internal processes.
- Create and maintain design documentation such as CAD files, specifications, and reports.
- Provide direction and mentorship for peers and colleagues.
- Follow all Keurig Dr Pepper policies and procedures.
What you must have :
- Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of professional experience in a relevant industry.
- Previous experience managing projects or programs with internal and external resources.
- Ability to maintain timelines and budgets across multiple partners.
- Familiarity with Lean and Agile development.
- 3D design/modeling (SolidWorks).
- Component/Assembly design analysis.
- High volume consumer product design.
- Design for Manufacturing and Design for Assembly principles and best practices.
- Detailed component specification.
- Design for Six Sigma practices including Root Cause Analysis, 8D, A3, Design of Experiments, etc.
- Statistics as applicable to high volume product design and manufacture.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- An aptitude for creating and presenting data-based trade-off studies as input to decision making.
- Ability to present technologies and status of development projects to management and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated record of making critical decisions that positively impact the course of the organization.
- Effective at mentoring junior staff members.
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.