HD is seeking a Inventory Control Associate !
As one of the largest North American industrial distributors of maintenance and construction products, HD Supply's key to success has always been our associates. Come be a part of our collaborative, innovative, fast-paced team, where meaningful work, professional development, competitive pay and benefits support our culture of wellness. Let's get to work - together. Join the HD Supply family today!
Shift: 4 am shift
Location: 550 Lakeside Pkwy, Flower Mound, TX 75028
HD Supply Offers:
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- Competitive Paid
- Benefits Eligibility after 90 days (Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Floating Holidays, Wellness Day
- Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Advancement and Personal Growth
HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Job Description & Qualifications
Responsible for recording and maintaining control of all inventory items purchased and produced. Responsible for receiving product from vendors for quality control, maintaining the daily schedule of audits, managing inventory reports and help ensure the overall accuracy of the warehouse inventory.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Audit inventory to keep systems in balance during daily order processing.
- Research and resolve all keyed issues, adjustments and discrepancies. Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures.
- Assists in maintaining inventory accuracy. Complete follow up to all previous inventory adjustments. Completes and reviews cycle counts.
- Maintain time control tables consistent with base tables, key and review allocations.
- Receives products from vendors to check for quality. Communicates potential quality issues to buyers.
- Maintains quality control and inventory control manuals.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting or standing in the same location and/or there may be a need to stoop regularly or move/lift light material or equipment (typically less than 8 pounds).
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Experience in purchasing and/ or inventory field
- Ability to lift loads up to 100lbs with assistance
Job Locations US-TX-Flower Mound
Posted Date 3 weeks ago (3/3/2020 3:06 PM)
Job ID 2020-37089
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance
Functional Area Warehouse
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 75028
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.