The Senior Inside Sales Representative for our USABlueBook division has an established book of business - and is responsible for growing it. Compensation for this role includes a base salary plus commission. We will consider training self-motivated, driven customer service pros if you have experience with Water Treatment applications (ie, Cooling Towers, Boiler Systems, and/or Closed Loop Systems).
Shift: Monday - Friday (no weekends)
Location: 3781 Bur Wood Dr, Waukegan,IL 60085
USABlueBook is the recognized source of products and technical support for professional water and wastewater operators. As the company founded by utility operators, for utility operators. It is our goal to remain the industry's top technical and customer service leader.
USABlueBook ( www.usabluebook.com ) is a division of HD Supply.
In this job, you'll do things like:
- Build and maintain relationships with decision-makers and influencers in companies within your book of business
- Serve as the business owner of your portfolio of customers; contact customers over the phone and via email in order to learn their business and better understand their needs.
- Challenge yourself to meet and exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals
- Work in a call center environment alongside a team of other Inside Sales Reps, collaborating as needed and participating in team trainings that allow you to better understand and explain our product offerings.
Other great stuff about this job:
- Competitive base salary plus sales incentives paid monthly
- Generous health, well-being and financial benefits:
- Life insurance
- 401k savings plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to 15 days paid time off annually in addition to 7 paid holidays
- Great career and personal growth opportunities within our $6 billion (and growing) company
Must-haves to apply for this job:
- 1-5 years of sales experience
- Proficiency with general business technology (Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Able to pass a drug test
Any of the following will give you an edge:
- B2B sales experience in a relevant industry; experience with inventory sales preferred.
- General work experience in the building or maintenance industry
- Experience in sales-related outbound calling
- Experience using a CRM technology (e.g., Salesforce)
- Education in business, finance, sales or marketing
Click apply now so we can get to know you!
Job Description & Qualifications
Serve as a facilitator to the sales process that may generate new sales opportunities or upsell via phone, email, or other electronic communication. Oversee responses to customer order and quotation requests for all levels of accounts received via outside salespersons, telephone, e-mail, and written and faxed correspondence. May directly or indirectly support outside sales.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Facilitates the sales process through project management, tracking open sales orders, issue resolution, and overall customer service and support.
- Prospects for new sales opportunities via outbound calling and emailing.
- Provides product pricing by consulting the pricing matrix, as well as other complex tables, to determine the appropriate price. Develops code directives for certain products while maintaining target margin goals.
- Procures and maintains inventory; monitors to ensure proper inventory turns.
- Ensures timely shipment of materials and customer satisfaction.
- Works at the sales counter to serve in-store customers as assigned. Contributes to add-on sales by maintaining a high level of product knowledge. Handles customer inquiries and problem resolution when an outside salesperson is not available.
- Performs estimating, take-off, and proposal duties as necessary.
Nature and Scope
- May modify processes to resolve situations.
- Under limited supervision, relies on experience and exercises independent judgment to determine the best approach to achieve desired outcomes. Course of action is often determined by interpreting procedures and policies. Work typically involves periodic review of output by a supervisor or direct customers of the process.
- Is sought out and/or assigned to provide general guidance/direction, training, and technical assistance to junior level support personnel. Contributes to employees' professional development but does not have hiring/firing authority.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Technical certification or associate degree may be required in some areas. Generally 5-7 years of experience in a related area of responsibility.
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience selling in an inside sales environment and demonstrated success working with customers.
- Experience with inventory sales.
- Associate degree preferred.
- Strong computer skills desired.
Job Locations US-IL-Waukegan
Posted Date 4 months ago (11/26/2019 10:55 AM)
Job ID 2019-35655
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance
Functional Area Sales
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 60085
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.