Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Timken's aerospace division facility in Lebanon, NH is part of Timken's world-leading manufacturing team; with more than 18,000 employees across 33 countries. Our team engineers, manufactures, and delivers the highest quality products keeping industry in motion.
- We offer unique career opportunities for well experienced and entry level team members.
- We will train you and help you advance (members of our Sr. Leadership team have mastered these positions as part of their career advancement).
- Comprehensive benefits offerings including; medical, dental, vision, retirement (401k), life, AD&D, short & long term disability, group legal, tuition reimbursement, generous time off.
- Annual bonuses to boost your earnings potential
- Timken Aerospace employees are first class; winners of the Green Globe Award, Lockheed Martin Sikorsky's Gold award, and Timken's Top Quality Award
The primary responsibility of the Chemical Processor is to perform both chemical and mechanical treatments to finished components prior to plating and/or pre-assembly inspection. These processes often provide the finishing touches necessary to complete the transition from a finish ground product to a completed component ready for final inspection and assembly. This function is critical in terms of personal safety and final product integrity.
- Perform chemical milling of retainers through use of Acid Deburr process.
- Apply corrosive resistant coating to components through use of Black Oxide process.
- Remove corrosive surface impurities from stainless steel through use of Passivation process.
- Neutralize corrosion in steel components through use of Solution B process.
- Clean and preserve components in preparation for plating and/or pre- assembly inspection through use of Superwash process.
- De-Smut/Vibratory deburr components to achieve specified corner breaks and surface finishes through use of Tumble process.
- Perform Post-Tumble cleaning prior to visual inspection through use of Tumble Wash process.
- Perform visual inspection of own work to determine process adequacy.
- Perform calibration and chemical analysis of all processes prior to use.
- Make chemical/media adds as necessary to maintain systems within specified percentage tolerances.
- Drain and rebuild tanks/drums as necessary to change out media and/or in preparation for maintenance/service events.
- Train personnel as required.
General Qualifications & Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Basic mathematical and mechanical skills are required.
- Basic computer interface skills are required.
- Strong attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task and coordinate work activities to be efficient and productive is required.
- Strong ability to follow written and prescribed work instructions/procedures and tasks.
- Strong ability to read and interpret specifications, acceptance criteria, and engineering drawings.
- Situational/Spatial awareness along with strict adherence to PPE/safety protocols is required.
- Use of hands, legs, both near/far vision, and hearing test. Must be able to climb ladders and lift up to 35 pounds. Requires extensive periods of walking and standing.
Timken is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We provide priority referrals of protected veterans.
US Citizen or Green card are required for some positions.
Lebanon, NH - Recruiting contact: Amy Bardos
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.