We're passionate about applying our expertise to engineer and manufacture applications that will perform in the most challenging environments. Every day, more than 20,000 associates around the world collaborate to deliver unique solutions and unparalleled value to our customers.
- Develop manufacturing methods, systems and processes to produce a high-quality product, on schedule, at optimal cost with an engaged engineering and production team.
- Assist in the development and optimizing of Work Design, Manufacturing Layout and Product Flow.
- Define and generate all required documentation in support of Standardized Work charts, manufacturing instruction and procedures.
- Utilize Lean methods to troubleshoot and optimize current manufacturing processes.
- With supervisory and management guidance, implement process improvements
- Determines specific requirements of manufacturing operation in order to specify equipment, fixtures, and process parameters.
- Utilize basic statistical methods.
- US Citizen
- Pursuing Engineering Degree
- Demonstrate leadership
- Team dynamic skills (communication, accountability, decision-making, feedback, meeting management, managing conflict).
- Computer literate, strong in Microsoft Office
- Ability to read blueprints - with GD&T knowledge
- When required able to perform time studies on a manufacturing floor.
- Technical writing skills
- Verbal, written and presentation skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.