Due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and its impact on business operations, Penske is temporarily delaying our hiring for most positions within our organization. We expect to have positions like this available in the future and are looking to identify talent for those roles today. Our recruiting Team is actively reviewing and engaging with qualified candidates for phone screenings at this time. Please do apply if you are interested.
Penske is seeking a Production Coordinator to join our Fleet Services department at our corporate office! A Production Coordinator operates in a team-based environment and is responsible for the procurement and controllership of vehicle registration documents. The ideal candidate must enjoy the opportunity to interact with state agencies, vendors and internal departments to perform these tasks.
Work Location: 2675 Morgantown Road Reading PA 19607
- Accurate and timely preparation and submission of registration applications
- Interact with state agencies and Penske locations to ensure timely handling of vehicle registration and disposal documentation
- File/Distribute registration as received and ensure that all vehicle registration documents are accounted for
- Assist with various departmental projects
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Prior experience with titles and registration preferred
- Complete understanding of jurisdictional ownership requirements preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel required
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Access preferred
- Analytical/Problem Solving/Customer Service required
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
- Strong organizational skills required
- AS/400 knowledge and experience preferred
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.