Staubach & Associates conducts job searches NATIONWIDE in Human Resources and Manufacturing.
Please see our active job openings on our website - www.staubachassociates.com.
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
• High School Degree required - college preferred
• A minimum 4 years' experience in Supply Chain or Customer Service working for a CPG manufacturing company or within the food & beverage manufacturing industry.
• Excellent communication skills as you will be the intermediary between the client and customer
• Bi-Lingual Spanish a plus.
• Excellent typing skill speed and proofreading reading capability specifically related to data entry.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills with an emphasis on Word and Excel.
• Tracking shipments and resolving issues
• Tracing orders.
• Communicating order status and information to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Delivery to Customers
• Generating and investigating daily reports
• Responding to operation requests in a timely and qualitative manner
• Reviewing and responding to all service and email requests in a timely and qualitative manner
• Managing Inventories
• Cutting Invoices
• Entering information into a WMS systems
• Daily correspondence with Customer
Experience in ERP/MRP/WMS systems
Comfortable in making presrntations to Customers
Effectively communicate and establish a professional relationship with customers and vendors to maintain highly effective customer relationships by staying appraised of business and organization changes which impact the customer.
Must be highly organized
Have Solid Analysis skills - MS Office advance
Have a sense of urgency
Active problem solver
Enjoys multi tasking of projects in a fast paced work environment.
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.
Local Candidates Only