This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
CUSTOMER SERVICE / INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS
- Answer calls as quickly as possible and in a courteous manner.
- Regularly troubleshoot for clients, such as lost freight, shortages and damages.
- Report unresolved matters to manager in a timely manner.
- Email or fax PODs at customer's request.
- Follow up on outstanding shipments to ensure delivery in a timely manner.
- Relay rate, billing and collection information to customers.
- Monitor special accounts to ensure prompt and accurate delivery.
- Process: customer payments, pickup returns, returning a shipment, change freight terms and process blind shipments.
- 6 months to 1 year related experience (Logistics, freight Forwarding)
- Understanding of ocean documentation process a plus
- Must be able to pass any federal/state/local government, airport, or company-required background checks, clearances, and/or drug and alcohol tests.
send resume ONLINE BELOW
International Freight Forwarder
Job Type Full time
Business: Logistics / Freight
Hours: 40 hrs weekly (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Duties will include:
as the leading Search firm for the Transportation Industry.
Services include: Executive search, Direct hire, temporary staffing and payroll services.
#Logistics| #Customerservice | #import/export | Freight Forwarding | #Importjob | Ocean Cargo | Export | Logistics jobs | distribution jobs | jobs in Logistics | Transportation jobs