Our mission is to build our cities and keep them running. Our Warehouse Associates connect our customers with the goods they need to make this happen.
Shift: Monday - Friday, 9:00AM-5:30PM
Location: 2100 Anvil Block Rd, Forest Park, GA 30297
In this job, you'll do things like:
- Work in a generalized warehouse role to select orders, verify stock and inventory levels, and unload, stock, replenish, select, move, stage, or transport product throughout the warehouse as needed.
Some perks of this job include:
- Monday - Friday Schedule (No Weekends!)
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits Eligibility after 90 days (Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, and more!)
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
Must-haves to apply for this job:
- 18+ years of age
- Able to pass a drug test
- Able to do things like lift up to 50lbs, walk, move, push, and pull product throughout the day
What will give you an edge:
- Picking/packing experience a plus!
- Forklift experience a plus!
- Experience working in a fast paced, productivity-driven environment
Click "apply now" so we can get to know you!
USABlueBook is the recognized source of products and technical support for professional water and wastewater operators. As the company founded by utility operators, for utility operators. It is our goal to remain the industry's top technical and customer service leader.
USABlueBook ( www.usabluebook.com ) is a division of HD Supply.
More About USABlueBook
USABlueBook was founded in 1991 when a certified operator, realizing there was no single-source supplier to meet all of this product needs, decided to start a company that would do just that. It was his dedication to providing exceptional service and support to water and wastewater operators everywhere that made USABlueBook what it is today. As we continue to expand, our main goal stays the same - to make sure that all of our customers "- Get the Best Treatment -!"
More About HD Supply
HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Job Description & Qualifications
Responsible for specialized warehouse tasks in loading, unloading, order pulling, shipping, returns, forklift, fabrication, counter, or may have a generalized role working in all departments.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of goods.
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area, such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stack or pile materials, such as lumber, boards, or pallets
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported.
- Verify computations against physical count of stock.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- Receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials, and products to installers and subcontractors.
- May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility.
Job Locations US-GA-Forest Park
Posted Date 2 weeks ago (5/13/2020 8:41 AM)
Job ID 2020-37599
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance
Functional Area Warehouse
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 30297
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.