HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Job Description & Qualifications
Responsible for leading and directing all aspects of Workforce Management for the Customer Care organization, including forecasting, staffing, scheduling, intraday management and reporting disciplines in a dynamic, multi-site operation.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Identifies opportunities for performance, efficiency and process enhancements; constructively challenge current policies and practices; and propose strategic alternatives and solutions to drive Customer Care excellence.
- Collaborates with Contact Center Management, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Outsource Partners and others to develop and leverage best practices to reach shared goals.
- Provides operational and analytical support to Senior Leadership in the evaluation of business strategies.
- Creates a culture of consistency, accountability and continuous improvement regarding Workforce Management strategy, policy and process design.
- Guides and mentors a geographically-dispersed team of Workforce Management professionals responsible for forecasting, staffing, scheduling, intraday management and reporting.
- Partners with Information Technology to manage vendor relationships and facilitate technology enhancements for Workforce applications.
- Maintains all HR records and performs corrective actions.
- Responsible for departmental service level and personnel expense goals.
Nature and Scope
- Solutions require analysis and investigation.
- Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on professional methods, business principles, and practical experience.
- Manages a group or team of professional individual contributors and/or indirectly supervises support staff.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- No travel required.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 7+ years of experience in a related field. May require certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some disciplines.
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Experience with Aspect eWorkforce Management (TCS), IEX, Blue Pumpkin, or similar manpower planning platform.
- Management experience in a multi-site contact center environment.
Job Locations US-CA-San Diego - US-TX-New Braunfels
Posted Date 4 months ago (2/7/2020 4:10 PM)
Job ID 2020-36676
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance
Functional Area Customer Service
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 92120
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.