Are you a Tetris Expert?
Pack your career with action as a Warehouse Associate
Where: 10215 Ridge Creek Dr, Charlotte, NC 28273
Type: Full Time
Wage: $14.00/hour and up based on experience
Benefits: Full-Time associates enjoy Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid-Time Off, Sick Time, Tuition Reimbursement, and more!
Work Schedule: 12:00 pm- 9:00 pm ( or until finished overtime may be required)
HD Supply, o ur mission is to build our cities and keep them running. Our Warehouse Associates-connect our customers with the goods they need to make this happen.
HD Supply is an Essential Business Service:
As an "essential business service" HD Supply remains operational in all locations. We are adhering to all social distancing guidance to the maximum extent possible in all areas, including deliveries.-To learn more about what COVID-19 safety precautions are being taken by HD Supply to protect associates, visit our FAQ page here: https://hdsupply.jobs/faqs/
If you are interested in joining the HD Supply family, click "apply now" for current or future consideration!
Job Description & Qualifications
In this job, you'll do things like:
- Unload, sort, pick, stock and stage goods with Tetris-like capability
- Fill orders, prepare goods to be transported, verify quantities and basically be an organizational ninja
- Clean and straighten work areas like you're on HGTV
- Keep things rolling by occasionally driving a forklift or other equipment
Other great stuff about this job:
- Very little weekend work: Monday - Friday schedules, and an occasional Saturday during our peak season
- Competitive pay: base wage plus the potential for overtime and bonuses
- Physically active work: no gym membership needed
- Enjoy generous benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k savings plan with company match and sick leave
- Up to 15 days paid time off annually in addition to 7 paid holidays
- Great career and personal growth opportunities within our $6 billion (and growing) company
- Get paid for working with your friends: generous employee referral bonus program
Must-haves to apply for this job
- 18+ years of age
- Able to pass drug test
- Ability (with or without accommodations) to do things like lift (up to 50lbs), walk, move, pack and unpack goods throughout the day
What will give you an edge:
- 6+ months of full time work experience
- Forklift experience or certification
- Experience operating hand trucks, pallet trucks or similar equipment
- Experience using handheld inventory devices
Did you know that HD Supply is one of the largest distribution companies in North America? Our sweet spot is connecting maintenance and construction products with businesses that need them. Our company size ($6 billion and growing) and culture allows our associates to learn and grow in all kinds of ways. In fact, some of our best warehouse leaders started as warehouse associates.
Click "apply now" so we can get to know you!
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
Job Locations US-NC-Charlotte
Posted Date 22 minutes ago (5/26/2020 1:29 PM)
Job ID 2020-37817
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance
Functional Area Warehouse
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 28206
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.