Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Timken's aerospace division facility in Lebanon, NH is part of Timken's world-leading manufacturing team; with more than 18,000 employees across 35 countries. Our team engineers, manufactures, and delivers the highest quality products keeping industry in motion.
- We offer unique career opportunities for well experienced and entry level team members.
- We will train you and help you advance (members of our Sr. Leadership team have mastered these positions as part of their career advancement).
- Comprehensive benefits offerings including; medical, dental, vision, retirement (401k), life, AD&D, short & long term disability, group legal, tuition reimbursement, generous time off.
- Annual bonuses to boost your earnings potential
- Timken Aerospace employees are first class; winners of the Green Globe Award, Lockheed Martin Sikorsky's Gold award, and Timken's Top Quality Award
Perform diversified receiving inspection duties to inspect all purchased bearing components, (green rings, retainer blanks, semi finish retainers, customer supplied parts, balls, rivets, shields, seals, wires) special assemblies, and other items used in the manufacture of finished bearings or related items.
- Set‑up and use all related equipment and gauges to insure compliance to print.
- Perform & document required inspections per QPP (quality planning paper work).
- Perform & document first article inspections as required.
- Maintain and keep strict and complete records (utilizing: QC5 forms, QPP on shop orders, supplier's performance logs, priority logs and PIR system).
- Perform review of purchase order requirements to all documents received.
- Prepare documentation for Material Review Board review (Engineering & QA review).
- Work closely with suppliers and Engineering to help resolve rejected component parts problems. May required travel to supplier's facilities with Engineering, Quality and Purchasing to help inspect and/or train suppliers.
- Move product to appropriate areas upon competition.
- Keep positive traceability of product from unpack to completion.
- Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to your supervisor.
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
General Qualifications & Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Basic mathematical and mechanical skills are required.
- Basic computer interface skills are required.
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
- Lean manufacturing experience preferred
Use of hands, legs, both near/far vision, and hearing test. Must be able to climb ladders and lift up to 30 pounds. Requires extensive periods of walking and standing.
Timken is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We provide priority referrals of protected veterans.
US Citizen or Green card are required for some positions.
Lebanon, NH - Recruiting contact: Amy Bardos
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.