Due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and its impact on business operations, Penske is temporarily delaying our hiring for most positions within our organization. We expect to have positions like this available in the future, and are looking to identify talent for those roles today. Our recruiting team is actively reviewing and engaging with qualified candidates for phone screenings at this time. Please do apply if you are interested.
If you have any questions please contact Tony Scavone, Green Hills Corporate Recruiter at 610-603-8386.
A Penske Financial Analyst provides analysis and metrics for Finance core processes and be responsible for knowledge of all systems. Position will provide critical accounting and analytical support for various processes as well as provide additional support to other functional areas. Associate will provide accounting and analytical support to various functions and act as a liaison with other functional areas to achieve results.
This position is located at our Corporate offices in a beautiful country setting 7 miles South of Reading, PA which is a convenient commute with ample free and easy parking.
2675 Morgantown Rd Reading, Pennsylvania
• Analyze, develop, and provide automated solutions impacting financial controllership
• Develop automated solutions for analysis around financial statement relationships
• Facilitate automated solutions via multiple applications related to cost savings initiatives
• Other projects or tasks as assigned by supervisor
• At least 3 years financial analytics experience required
• Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting required.
• Excellent data management and working knowledge-base required
• Strong Analytical and presentation skills required
• Process mapping experience required.
• Data mining and report tool (experience Business Intelligence, etc.) preferred
• Quality program certification (Six Sigma, ISO, LEAN, etc.) preferred
• Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and Access required
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint required
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a
premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.