Part Time Handler/Warehouse (Nights)
Plus day shift Sunday - $13.26/hr
Shift: Sunday, available between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm. Monday-Friday, available between the hours of 9:00pm and 5:00am with a day off during the week.
Our part time positions come with great benefits:
- Hourly rates starting at $13.26
- Minimum of 17.5 hours per week guaranteed
- Medical coverage with premiums less than $10 per month
- Vision and dental benefits
- Two dedicated medical health centers in Memphis for team members
- Tuition assistance
- Promote from within philosophy
- Nationwide career opportunities
- Training and growth opportunities to build a great career
- Able to lift 50Lbs.
- Able to maneuver packages of any weight above 50 pounds with appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person.
- Able to successfully complete all basic and recurrency training.
- The ability to communicate both timely and effectively, in a noisy operations environment, is required.
Learn To Earn
- University of Memphis (UofM) Global has collaborated with FedEx to offer FedEx Hub employees at select locations* a higher education degree program, LiFE (Learning inspired by FedEx).
- There are potentially no out of pocket costs as long as candidates meet the criteria and in good academic standing.
- In addition you will have courses suited to your prior education, 24/7 tutoring and a U of M Global LiFE Coach to help you along the way."
- *(Currently only Memphis, Indy, Oakland, Newark and LAX Hub locations are eligible for LiFe program enrollment consideration.)
FedEx Express is an EEO/AA employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, age (except for bona fide occupational qualifications), sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or a related medical condition), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, military leave or service, status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran status, participation in EEO protected activity, any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, or association with a person on the basis of one or more of the foregoing.
FedEx Express is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.