- Win, retain and develop small, medium, or large sized Business Customers through sales "hunting" activity.
- Continually prospect and qualify new customers.
- Generate sales leads using company provided resources as well as from your own development.
- Have a thorough understanding of all costing concepts and be able to price business profitably such that gross margins are clearly understood up front
- Maximize sales growth from existing customers through the development of new sales, product marketing, and customer support strategies; and achieving specific volume growth targets in the assigned area(s) of the business.
- Builds rapport and trust with customers by being informed about customer's business and the market and support customer retention through collaboration with all sales channels and GSM operations management.
- Recommend solutions based on customer needs by using industry knowledge
- Collect relevant customer information for the RFI/RFP/RFQ and prepare documents for customer implementation in order to ensure proper operational handover and implementation to meet customer expectations
- Perform all aspects of the sales process and input & update all relevant activities utilizing CRM
- 10-15 face to face sales calls per week
- 4 New customers per month (Loads offered but missed due to capacity count)
- Weekly sales activity report on contacts made, status of prospects and summary of activity with existing customers
- Weekly meetings with Operations to fully understand areas that need focus for more sales
- Weekly review of customer aging so collections do not get out of control
We offer 50% coverage of health insurance and Paid vacation