This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Customs Entry Writer
Customs Entry Writer role with a Mid-sized Customs Brokerage firm. Excellent benefits and an opportunity to grow your career!
- Work directly with customers, Customs, and overseas offices to file entries
- Classification and experience
- Ensure timely coordination of cargo
- Maintain customer records and databases using Microsoft Office
- Collaborate with coworkers, sales, and account managers to ensure compliance with customer SOPs.
- Fast-paced and deadline-driven office environment must be able to multi-task and manage time effectively
- 2 years of Entry Writing experience
- General air and ocean brokerage knowledge
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and phone etiquette
- Customs Brokers License a plus (not required)
- Bachelor's degree preferred (not required)
If you are interested in this or other opportunities, please send your resume to:
As a Talent Specialist at Tyler Search, I work with many Freight Forwarders, Custom Brokers and Importers across many industries. Tyler Search Consultants is an Executive Search firm dedicated to the Global Trade community specializing in all levels of Import/Export Compliance as well as Supply Chain Management and International Logistics.