This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Sales Account Executive
Sales Account Executive
Global Cargo Insurance Company is searching for motivated, positive individual to join our team as Sales Account Executive.
Sales Account Executive will manage existing business and produce new business that meets the requirements of our ideal customer profile, presently composed of direct importers, exporters, freight forwarders, other transportation intermediaries and customs brokers.
This position's focus in on enabling global commerce by providing innovative insurance, surety and risk management solutions to address the complex exposures associated with trade and transportation.
North American primary provider of marine insurance and customs bonds for this global organization.
Must have current Sales Background in Cargo Insurance and/or Int'l Logistics Sales 5 years.
- Competitive salaries
- Generous healthcare plan
- Voluntary dental, vision plans
- Flexible Spending plans
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement, continuing education opportunities and professional development
Salary: $85,000. To $95,000. DOE , Plus Generous Commission Structure
- Resident Insurance License in state of domicile. If you do not hold a valid insurance license, you will need to successfully pass the state insurance exam within 90 days.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum four-year college degree, or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft software programs including Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint plus ability to quickly master other software programs required-
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Above average mathematical and critical thinking skills, Self-discipline, dependability and self-motivation
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Ability to frequently travel domestically and internationally for multiple consecutive days
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made
- Generate and pursue new leads and referrals
- Maintain regular contact with assigned accounts and sales prospects
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closing and follow-up,
- Construct achievable business plans to achieve assigned goals
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- Operate in coordination with company staff to close sales
- Learn coverages and coverage terms
- Check policies and binders for accuracy
- Update computer systems as needed to reflect changes in client data and coverage information
- Master product pricing and revenue
- Learn company procedures for various product lines
- Make joint sales and service calls and participate in client industry functions to become familiar with the business of Customs Brokers, Freight Forwarders, Logistics Companies as well as with firms who directly import and export substantial volumes of products.