Warehouse Supervisor - 2nd Shift
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
- Interviews, hires, leads and supervises auditors and warehouse team members.
- Independently plans and coordinates work to meet daily production, shipping, or receiving goals
- Trains, coaches and leads work teams to achieve performance, quality, cost and service goals. Ensures their ability to safely operate material handling equipment to move materials to and from storage configurations.
- Records and delivers coaching and disciplinary action to team members as necessary.
- Responsibility for continuous evaluation of warehouse processes. Recommends and implements process improvements. Runs reports to evaluate results for expected improvements.
- Cultivate a positive and innovative work environment; ensure adherence to Meijer policies, procedures and practices.
- Administrative duties related to production, shipping and quality performance.
This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required..
Under the general supervision of the Operations Manager this position is responsible for daily shipping and receiving, planning, daily management of job assignments and to handle all aspects of receiving, selection, put-away, safety, inventory control and sanitation and proper interpretation of the collective bargaining agreement where applicable..