The Machine Operator is responsible for monitoring Keurig Dr Pepper's production processes; including operating manufacturing equipment and maintaining compliance with Keurig Dr Pepper's high standards for safety and quality. This role will be engaged and understand initiatives to improve safety, quality, delivery, cost and culture.
This is a full time permanent position working 12 hour shifts. We have all shifts available (listed below). Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays is required as scheduled.
D1 Shift - 6:00am-6:15pm, Monday through Wednesday with alternating Thursdays
D2 Shift - 6:00am-6:15pm, Friday through Sunday with alternating Thursdays
N1 Shift - 6:00pm-6:15am, Monday through Wednesday with alternating Thursdays
N2 Shift - 6:00pm-6:15am, Friday through Sunday with alternating Thursdays
- Solve other line issues.
- Train other operators on use of machinery.
- Perform best practice quality checks on line and equipment.
- Set up machinery and ensure all production materials are available.
- Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed.
- Monitor line for defective materials and perform any other related work in accordance with line quality.
- Record all data as required (i.e. charts, necessary process adjustments based on data findings, etc.).
- Clean and sanitize all equipment and facility as required.
- 1 year prior experience with operation of high-speed production machinery
- 1 year prior experience monitoring of product quality
- Lift, push and pull a minimum of 50lbs repeatedly