National Domestic Freight Sales Executive
To be considered for this position you will need to have minimum of one year experience in 3rd party logistics truck freight sales.
Work from Home!
Join the family and grow with us!
This opportunity is for an individual who has experience in 3rd party logistics and is looking to break away from the bureaucratic red tape that is found in larger corporate logistics companies. The self-motivated individual who attains this position will undoubtedly be given the opportunity to grow and flourish in the family at Progressive Freight, Inc.
Pay and Benefits:
- Salary $50k to $100k per year commission. Salary based on experience
- Minimal Travel Required
- No Relocation Required. Work from home.
- Monthly auto & cell phone allowances
- Benefits package with medical, dental, vision coverage
- Compensation plan rewards top performers to earn an annual six-figure income within 12 to 24 months
The National Sales Executive is reserved for the salesperson who is involved in our outside business to business sales. Executives focus on growing and maintaining new customers, most notably within dry flat and/or refrigerated freight. They are given the opportunity to grow without limitation and receive an uncapped residual commission. With our compensation plan, top executives have the freedom to earn a six-figure income within 12 to 24 months.
- Minimum of one year experience in 3rd party logistics truck freight sales
- Professional attitude with a ‘HUNTER' mentality
- High energy, accountable, hardworking and proactive
- Customer and solution-focused mind set
- Computer literate with an understanding of the Office Suite
- Extensive phone skills and communication skills
- Well organized and detail-oriented
Who are we?
Progressive Freight, Inc. is a 100% family owned and operated non-asset based, Inc 5000 company based in Thomasville, Ga. We have less bureaucracy and an office culture that brings everyone together like family. With a rock-solid credit history, we are well financed and looking to grow and help our team. We have solid roots here at Progressive Freight, because we believe in God, our employees, our communities, and our country.